Best Cat Back Exhaust Systems
- What are the Best Cat Back Exhaust Systems?
- Best Cat Back Exhaust Systems
- Borla Cat Back Exhaust Systems
- Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust Systems
- Flowmaster Cat Back Exhaust Systems
- Gibson Cat Back Exhaust Systems
- Corsa Cat Back Exhaust Systems
- MBRP Cat Back Exhaust Systems
- Banks Monster Cat Back Exhaust Systems
- aFe Cat Back Exhaust Systems
- JBA Cat Back Exhaust Systems
- Hooker Cat Back Exhaust Systems
- What are the Benefits of Cat Back Exhaust Systems?
There is a variety of cat back exhaust systems on the market today, yet which one is the best for you? The best cat back should pe properly designed for the exact year, make, model and engine displacement of your vehicle. Plus, the best cat backs are made of the corrosion-resistant steel that will not corrode with time. You should also consider the exhaust pitch sound to fully enjoy your investment. The proper cat back will not only look and sound right, but will also help you gain extra horsepower, improve gas mileage and decrease back pressure for better exhaust gasses flow.
What are the Best Cat Back Exhaust Systems?
- Stylish appearance;
- Louder, more aggressive tone;
- Quality Materials;
- Increase in horsepower, torque, and MPG.
Best Cat Back Exhaust Systems
|Borla Cat Back Exhaust Systems||Legal in all 50 states||CHECK PRICE|
|Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust Systems||Boost in horsepower and mileage||CHECK PRICE|
|Flowmaster Cat Back Exhaust Systems||Powerful exhaust tone||CHECK PRICE|
|Gibson Cat Back Exhaust Systems||Legal on any highway||CHECK PRICE|
|Corsa Cat Back Exhaust Systems||Increases hp, torque and MPGs||CHECK PRICE|
|MBRP Cat Back Exhaust Systems||Adds a burly, performance tone||CHECK PRICE|
|Banks Monster Cat Back Exhaust Systems||100% stainless steel||CHECK PRICE|
|aFe Cat Back Exhaust Systems||A great performance sound||CHECK PRICE|
|JBA Cat Back Exhaust Systems||High-flow mufflers||CHECK PRICE|
|Hooker Cat Back Exhaust Systems||Premium T304 stainless steel||CHECK PRICE|
Borla Cat Back Exhaust Systems
If refinement is the name of the game, Borla is two moves from a tuner performance checkmate. Start with their perfectly fit, mandrel-bent T-304 stainless steel tubing for strong gains in performance and mileage. Then, throw in a high-flow muffler, available in multi-core or straight-through designs, to generate an unmistakable performance tone and a reinvigorated ride. Best of all, each Borla Exhaust System is tuned to perfection for your rad ride and is street legal in all 50 states.
Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust Systems
The choice of the custom-crowd, a Magnaflow Exhaust System provides quality construction, exact fit and performance sound. Durable, mandrel-bent stainless steel contours perfectly to the underside of your ride for a great fit, huge exhaust flow and maximum corrosion resistance. This translates to a boost in horsepower and mileage that lasts through years of rain and road salt. Best of all, the included Magnaflow mufflers add a high-performance tone to your ride while keeping power-robbing exhaust restriction and annoying highway drone to a minimum. Cap it off with mirror-polished tips and you have an exhaust system that’s certainly best in show.
Flowmaster Cat Back Exhaust Systems
This maestro of muscle cars directs massive exhaust flow and incredible tone into a refined package. Flowmaster starts with mandrel-bent pipes for unrivaled exhaust funneling. With a powerful exhaust tone, music to any gear head’s ear, Flowmaster exhausts also feature the benefit of exhaust scavenging for an additional boost in power. At the heart of each Flowmaster system is their legendary chambered muffler. Designed to keep your ride’s exhaust free-flowing and sounding mean, each fully-welded muffler is devoid of fragile packing and tuned to perfection with baffles and chambers. The result is a strong performance tone during spirited driving, a mellow growl on the highway, with a boost in power & MPG at all times.
Gibson Cat Back Exhaust Systems
Give your ride a boost in power and an unmistakable tone with a Gibson Exhaust System. Designed with performance in mind, each kit uses mandrel-bent aluminum or stainless steel tubing for maximum exhaust flow and a perfect fit. The SuperFlow muffler found in this high-performance exhaust boasts a straight-through design for even more power and sound. Best of all, Gibson exhaust systems are 50-state legal for legit cruising on any highway.
Corsa Cat Back Exhaust Systems
Want a performance exhaust that sounds amazing when you stomp on the gas, yet quiet at a stop light? Well, look no further than a Corsa Performance Exhaust System. Like many high-end kits, this one features mandrel-bent stainless steel tubes, but that’s where the similarities end. Like a set of noise-cancelling headphones, Corsa mufflers use baffles to crash annoying and loud frequencies into each other, cancelling out unwanted racket. This means, no yelling over your Corvette’s idling engine to have a convo and no ear-piercing highway drone to ruin your road trip. And to top it off, your Corsa Performance Exhaust System increases hp, torque and MPGs.
MBRP Cat Back Exhaust Systems
Your fuel burner needs some serious chimneys to efficiently chatter-away. Sadly, the restrictive factory-installed exhaust system reduces your rig’s power to Prius-levels, making your expensive performance mods less effective. Do your gas or diesel engine a favor and put that pathetic stock exhaust system to pasture with an MBRP Exhaust System. Crafted from mandrel-bent tubing, these kits out-flow stock pipes to crank up horsepower, torque and MPGs. Best of all, the included high-flow muffler adds a burly, performance tone that’s sure to leave an impression.
Banks Monster Cat Back Exhaust Systems
Breathe new life into your tough truck with a Banks Monster Exhaust System. Unlike your rig’s spindly, stock pipes, these burly, truck-ready kits are specialized for diesel engines and use smooth, mandrel bends to boost performance, sound and even MPGs. Only the finest materials are worthy of funneling your ride’s exhaust, so Banks makes each kit out of 100% stainless steel, for rust-free performance. And to top it off, your diesel monster’s exhaust tone is refined to turn heads without cranking out ear-splitting drone.
aFe Cat Back Exhaust Systems
With a name that stands for Advanced Flow Engineering, it’s no wonder aFe knows a thing or two about performance. This knowledge and experience extends to their precisely-engineered exhaust systems for your ride. Complementing your stock, or aFe Cold Air Intake, aFe Exhaust Systems allow spent exhaust to leave the engine 36% faster and in turn, allow fresh air to easily fill the engine’s cylinders. The end result is a boost in horsepower, maximized MPGs and a great performance sound.
JBA Cat Back Exhaust Systems
Ditch that clunky, stock exhaust system and replace it with a JBA Performance Exhaust System that’s tuned for your ride. Power and economy gets a boost thanks to bigger pipes, smoother bends and fully-welded, high-flow mufflers. The perfect addition for any car, truck or SUV, these performance exhaust systems bolt on easily and use factory hangers. Even better, your ride’s stock exhaust whimper is kicked to the curb and replaced by a tough, JBA performance growl.
Hooker Cat Back Exhaust Systems
With a reputation for performance-enhancing exhausts that stretches more than half a century, Hooker is one of the best known names in the industry. Hooker Custom Exhaust Systems are expertly engineered to drop your engine’s back pressure and improve overall efficiency with premium T304 stainless steel, mandrel-bent tubing. Along with producing back-breaking horsepower and torque, Hooker performance exhausts add a not-so-subtle sound that guarantees your ride won’t go unnoticed.
What are the Benefits of Cat Back Exhaust Systems?
- Traditional exhaust systems are designed to be low key: quiet, unassuming, and restrictive. Considering the EPA focuses predominately on everything leading up to the catalytic convertors (including the cats), changing out the stock cat-back system for an aftermarket setup is a quick way to change the attitude of your truck without sacrificing emissions.
- The best Cat Back exhaust systems are popular among car and truck enthusiasts because they are an easy way to increase power. One of the reasons a new exhaust system can produce more horsepower is due to the careful design of these systems.
- Usually car and truck manufacturers are focused on maximizing space and minimizing materials when designing a new car. Rarely do they focus on increasing horsepower. As a result, stock exhaust systems are usually inefficient and reduce power.
- By utilizing a cat-back system, your engine can breathe more freely (adding power) ontop of improving your gas mileage. In terms of MPG, you might not see a gain of 2 or more miles to the gallon, but 1/2 to a full mile per gallon is possible depending on your engine/ignition setup.
- Aftermarket parts companies have made a fortune by creating custom cat back exhaust systems for almost every make and model of vehicle. These systems are more efficient and take advantage of mandrel-bent turns to reduce back pressure.
- The best part is that they will bolt into place where the original exhaust was without any modifications. A great advantage of a cat back system is that it comes with all the parts to replace your existing exhaust including the exhaust pipes, muffler and exhaust tips.